Thursday, March 06, 2008

AMerican Idol GIrls

Is it me or is the talent this year just not all that? Someone please knock Paula out so she can not speak, what is up with her? Give her some shutup pills PLEASE!

1. Asia'h-who dressed her and not her best song (B-)
2. Kady Malloy-(C+)
3. Amanda Overmeyer-Amanda is back (A-)
4. Carly Smithson-(A)
5. Kristy Lee Cook-she botched my favorite Journey song (C-)
6. Ramiele Malubay-(B-)
7. Brooke White-I just can't stand her, and what was that she did (C-)
8. Syesha Mercado-better than last week, but (B-)

I would send Ramiele and Brooke home cos I do not like them but I bet Kady and Kristy Lee go home. Please send Danny home, but I bet Luke and I am not sure maybe Chikezie go home for the boys. Dial Idol has Kady and Syesha and Luke and David Herandez going home. My prediction is Carly and David Archuletta as the final two.

1 comment:

h said...

Interesting recap. We disagree on most things but:

1) Paula and Randy have GOT TO GO.

2) And that petulant talentless Noriega punk has GOT TO GO.