Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Booted off the island

So I meant to post on Friday but no time this weekend.

I was happy to see they booted Danny off Idol, he really irritated me to no end. I figure Luke would go as well. I did not care either way about Kady but figured she would not last long. I was very upset Asia'h went, she was good and I figured she would last for quite a while. I really wanted Brooke and Ramiele to go but...

OK I did not like Blake Lewis and his beatbox crap needs to go. I did like Chris Sleigh and he is in Blake's band, wow, who would have thought. As slut puppy says you never know what being on Idol will do to your career, but in her case it slaughters her career. I dont watch late night TV but I saw she was on one of the shows with her hair all done and a crown on like she was a beauty queen. I suppose in her little world she is queen perhaps why she lives with little dogs?

No comments: