Sunday, March 29, 2020

Day Five

I thought we were supposed to have thunderboomers over night, I see the street is wet but maybe I slept through the storm.  They had even mentioned the T word (tornado).  Prayers for those in Jonesboro who did get hit by one. 

Doing some laundry today and finishing up those last 4 masks.  32 total masks made. 

Dear Hollywood:  JUST STOP.  No one cares about you and what pain you are going through, really you can pay your rent and your help.  I don't want to see Madonna in her bathtub or saying that we are all in this together.  Really?  you have no idea what people are going through and you singing us a song is not gonna help pay the rent.  Just go away and leave us alone.

WE HAVE SUNSHINE.

I am in the laundry room and hear honking, what neighbor is doing this, oh no there is a whole string  of cars honking their horns. I live on a cul de sac that ends the street on another cul de sac, we don't get traffic and we like it that way.  But these morons are clogging up the streets and what for?

My nest I found yesterday on the porch is gone this afternoon,  We have high winds and it must have taken the unfinished nest away.  At least there weren't any eggs.  I wonder if they will re-build.  I did work in the flower bed for awhile but the high winds drove me back inside.

I just heard on the news that they quit making Peeps during the virus and quarantining of everyone.  I hope there are enough out there for Easter.  I best go see if I can find some.





No comments: