Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Day 2

Ok So the day started out good but then it didn't go so well.  I cut out some masks and sewed some up.  I did a load of laundry.  Those towels don't fold theirselves.  And I can't get the cats to do it, they just want to lay in the basket of clean towels.  I did take an Essential Oil class on Zoom and got one mitten done for charity.   I was going to put the first application on my yard but it is like a sponge we have had so much rain that it is just soppy.

So you know how it is I purposely only bought healthy food cos I knew we were to stay home and so I would not be out to the store in search of ice cream.  I wanted something sweet but if I bake then I have all this dessert and I did not want a whole cake.  I was looking in the pantry and there in front of me is 4 jars of marshmallow fluff and a can of chocolate frosting.  I bought them to make candy for our sale at church last December.  Oh crap the fluff expired in January, better open it and see if it is ok.  It is a little stickier than usual so better eat it up then.  I bet it would taste good with that chocolate frosting.  Before I knew what had happened I had a spoon and had mixed the two and was eating out of both containers.  This is not good.  I quickly put them in the fridge.  This is not going well.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.


No comments: