Friday, March 27, 2020

Day 3

Up early sewing masks.  This popped up my FB feed, one of my fav songs. If you don't know the story behind the song, please look it up.

https://www.wsmv.com/news/a-group-of-nashville-studio-singers-perform-an-epic-cell/article_2245fbf8-6eb2-11ea-9be3-db6cec04c8f3.html?fbclid=IwAR2R3H4edlclKQwe1C2MpxW7J2fNwPNdIBJ_XUCnj8Mi-vZkKDzjriElWK4

Another post on FB this morning:
God has taught me that I never need to worry about tomorrow.  I survived yesterday. I am alive and dealing with Today.  With God's help, I can face tomorrow and whatever may come my way.

My cousin sent me a recipe for buttermilk sweet bread, sounds good and so i am baking a batch of muffins out of it.  It smells wonderful what is not to like buttermilk, butter, vanilla, the wonderful smells of life.  I was really wanting ice cream but we are not to go out of our house except we can go out in your yard, so i made muffins instead. 

Tried working the flower bed but it is too soppy wet.  The weeds are already winning and the dandelions are yuge this year.  I need to pick them and put them in the freezer before i put my application down.  The jonquils are blooming.  














No comments: