Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Graduation

I don't remember my High School Graduation ceremony, it was 35 years ago. Must have been oh so memorable. I do remember the catty b's in my class made a list of what everyone would be doing. I can thumb my nose at them cos they put down I would be running a donut shop. Hey you snooty people I work for GW so there.

My niece graduated from HS this past weekend. It was certainly memorable for me. Thursday morning i broke out with Poison Ivy. Oh goody travelling with PI is not my idea of fun, I already had to deal with my father. Friday the 13th my mother, father and I set out to travel to North Carolina where my brother lives. Let's just say we were 3 hours late getting there. My father acted like a two year old, next time I say we either leave him at home or put one of those child leashes on him.

Saturday morning it was 90 at 10am and it was outside on wooden bleachers. Her HS is next to a cemetery, spooky. I went to see Kung Fu Panda with her and some of her friends that afternoon, go see it, it is good.

Sunday off to the beach, yea the beach, I love the beach and we have sand here, but no beach per se.

Monday I came home by myself and my parents will be home later this week. All in all it was a great trip, I miss the kid but she is 18 and all grown up now. Where does the time go?

No comments: