Thursday, June 13, 2024

The Babies are Here

 Yesterday finally Lila brought up her babies, the day I had been waiting for.  I went out and thought there were 4 but this morning there were only 3.  2 all black, one is quite chubby and the other looks like a runt.  Then one that looks like her.  They are so cute.  This morning they came up and Chubby and Lila look-a-like ate a lot and the runt hid and mewed.  When Lila left she was followed by the 2 black ones and the look-a-like stayed eating.  All of sudden this one knew they had left.  About an hour later Lila came up and started looking for her. I hope she found her cos I never saw them leave and I never heard the little one mewing anymore.  Poor little baby.  So from what I have read they are about 5-6 weeks old. Shelters will not take them less than 8 weeks.

So end of month I need to find some help to trap them and get her fixed.  I hope to get some pictures soon cos they sure are cute.



No comments: