Sunday, June 16, 2024

FIVE

 This morning I opened the front door and started counting noses.  Holy crap there are 5 kittens.  3 like Lila and 2 like their daddy Licorice all black.  2 are kind of smaller and they are so cute. I just want to pick them up and snuggle them all, but I will not.  They are not mine to love on.  They left after over 2 hours, she laid out on the front porch and they were all nursing and finally they went on home.  I love that she feels safe enough to rest on my porch.  I need to put a box with a blanket in it for them in a kind of hidden to the left bed of the front door where they can hang out.  

I have NO idea how I am gonna find some organization to trap the kittens. I am for sure taking Lila in and I may have to think about keeping one of the kittens.

4 out of 5, the runt is missing.

I know I need to wash my front door, that will be later today.  All nursing.  Poor Lila she is so tired.  And the kittens ate good. 


No comments: