Saturday, August 13, 2022

Meeting Piper Jo

 We got to meet Piper Jo yesterday at work.  She is smaller than she looks in the pictures and so full of energy and cute.  We had set out 4 sets of fabric, trim, etc for the parents to look at.  I really wanted the black and white with a splash of orange but they chose a different color.  I have to admit the fabric with the white paper wrapper really did look good close up to the dogs colorings.  


Unfortunately Piper does not like bows or hats or anything on her head cos I so badly wanted to have a hat so i could ride in the top of it.  Fear not though my dresser is taking me to the gala and I think she will do me in black and white and orange.  She is going in her LBD and her monarch butterfly shawl.  So we need to match.

Piper has so much energy she made me need a nap just watching her.  She also has her tail up on her back most of the time so that really changes what the skirt will look like so she can throw her tail up and over the skirt.

Anyway now to get some drawings done, get some thoughts going and start on this. It has to be done by September 24th for dress rehearsal.

Meanwhile I am going to pack my backpack this next week along with pick out my First Day of School outfit cos it starts here on the 22nd.  I am just vegging in a yellow top and purple shorts this week with yellow ballet slippers. My dresser forgot to get a picture.

Stay tuned for further Piper events.


No comments: