Sunday, August 07, 2022

Pet Gala

 I am so excited I am going to the Pet Gala (even though I have a cat, hope LightBulb does not mind).   It is like the Met Gala only this one is for dogs.  Dogs get dressed up and walk the red carpet.  The Grooming Project will be the beneficiary of this year's gala.  They assist low income families in obtaining jobs in dog grooming.  Anyway my dresser is helping dress a Shichon.  Of course being at Scraps there is a ton of fabric, trim, etc to choose from.  Since Scraps is dressing a dog then I of course must go along and report back.  So I have yet to figure how I am going down the runway in my outfit but we have til October to figure it all out. Suggestion is I ride on a hat worn by the dog owner, ride in a pocket on the dog, somehow get fastened to the back of the dog but the cape is a problem for that and how do i get fastened on.  Anyway, lots of white and orange preparations to be done.  Stay tuned for pictures of the dog, me and the work going into this outfit.

Good thing my dresser has my outfits done til my birthday mid September or she would not be able to sleep.  And of course there is Halloween coming up and what will I be this year, leaning towards a mermaid, or?????

No comments: