Friday, September 20, 2019

Hypocrites

So the climate change people are out protesting today.  I can't even take you seriously when you travel to these events by something other than walking or bicycling.  Did you have an electronic device today, did you charge it? 
I do believe the climate changes, it is called WEATHER.  Read the Farmer's Almanac, we go in 10 year cycles with the weather.  And oh by the way God is in charge of the weather, not me flying on jets, driving my SUV, and eating hamburgers. 
Climate change, like Obamacare, is another way for the elites to take more of my money and throw it at themselves all the while we walk and they take their limos everywhere.  Stop brainwashing children and focus on something worthwhile like slamming the border shut.  Meanwhile I think I will go turn all the lights on in my house.

No comments: