Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Week 21 Comfort Part 2

* What do you do with all your quilts and does it bother you to see them used to the point of obvious wear and tear?
* How do you create a comfortable environment in your home?
* Share three things that add a sense of comfort to your life. (comfort being related to 'comfortable' and not the comfort offered to the sorrowful)
 
 
I have one quilt and it is wearing out but it is the only I have and will use it til it is just rags.  Someday I will have to find a new one. And no that is one hand craft I will never try, too much fuss.  My aunt tells me I wash mine too much well with 3 cats I wash it monthly during the winter when I use it, otherwise it is put up til cold enough to bring it out.
 
There are afghans over every chair or a lap quilt.  Pillows are there as well.  Books, yarn, and if you come over and I know you are on the way some type of buttery fat goodies will pop out of the oven soon.  There will be coffee or tea or cocoa as well.  
 
3 things that most give me comfort, my cats, my knitting and my books. I can pretty much escape with all 3 and drown out the world.  

No comments: