Monday, July 01, 2019

Animal Farm Meet 1984

So Animal Farm is beginning to get more and more interesting by the day.  We all know they basically banned anyone who showed support of the POTUS.  I was pointed to a video last night.  It was very enlightening.  Animal Farm says they have over 8 million members yet when you go in and do some looking only about 600,000 actually have any information in their profiles, so what are the rest of the members doing?  Also when they came out with the "banning" of he who shall not be named they said no new memberships.  Really then how do you explain the hundreds of new accounts the past few days, and oh look none of them have anything in their profile. So who are these new members and how did they get in if new accounts are banned.  I think the pigs have got a hold of some rotten whiskey cos they are making no sense now and just making stuff up to cover their behinds. 

Last night this happens:  Hate speech just like making Animal Farm inclusive for all.  I know they can do what they want they own Animal Farm, however I think the rules have got a bit out of sorts.  If you hate the POTUS you can stay, if you support anything the POTUS does you have to hit the road.  Animal Farm has a monopoly of sorts for the craft world in the arena it supports, mostly knit and crochet.  Why do we have to include politics. If I see a pattern I like I used to not care who created it.  Now I want to know which way they lean because if they believe I am a white supremacist and practice hate speech then they do not get my money or business.  I don't care if you are giving free patterns away, want no part of it.  I vote with my money since 2008. 

Is Animal Farm interfering with the upcoming election, why are they all of a sudden doing this now that the left army of candidates is wandering around the country.  Is the head pig being funding by George Soros, or some other lefty group?  Who is the puppet master behind this?  Be careful out there the left is doing everything they can to cheat and win the next election because afterall we deplorables need to be squashed like a bug so they can take full control. 

Updated Community Guidelines on Rav. Posted at 5:56pm EST on 6.30.19

No comments: