Thursday, May 05, 2016

Isn't He Beautiful?

Mr goldfinch was up eating for quite awhile this morning and despite my dirty windows he just is so vibrant.  I have seen him at another feeder but not close enough to get a good picture.



The robin has built a nest in this tree this year and not sure why.  She usually builds on the neighbor's front door wreath, maybe she feels safer in the tree in between  us.



I saw dad lizard this afternoon while working in the big flower bed out front.

My dianthias are in super pink bloom, my little rose bush I almost lost has got its second wind and my salvia are blooming.  I love these black velvet pansies.  My zinnias are coming up in the whiskey barrel, one of my fav flowers, getting them started again.

I love this time of year when everything is green and the flowers are having their first bloom and the birds are nesting and singing.