Monday, May 16, 2016

Camp Loopy June

It is time for Camp Loopy, well it officially kicks off on June 1st.  I am going on my Treasure Hunt to Fair Isle by completing this cowl in these colors.  The brown is called Tea Party so I thought it was appropriate.  I am hoping the scary trees will scare off anyone messing with my Treasure Hunt.


My fabric project I am making this apron.  I figure i might need some pockets and place to keep items to help me with my treasure hunt.  I have made many of these aprons after attending a class at a store that is now closed here.  I do miss that store and the classes I took there.


We had a chance to get a goody package for every month and this month we got a bag with a zipper closure which will come in handy for treaures, maps, etc and this beautiful skein of yarn.  In down time i can make something out of it.