Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Peeps

I LOVE Peeps, there is nothing better for a sugar rush than a package of peeps and look now you can have them delivered right to your door and they are on sale. I did not see the peppermint stars out for Christmas. Can you imagine a case of PEEPS delivered to your house, my day is complete, heck my life is complete. I know most people in my life scrunch up their noses when I mention PEEPS, but come on it is just sugar.

The line at the bottom is true, Peeps, always in season.


Can you tell I am extremelllllllyyyyyy booooooooooooooored at work today, not that I dont have anything to do I just dont want to work.



Get 25% off PEEPS® Brand products NOW!


Purchase select PEEPS® Brand products online from Just Born at the PEANUT CHEWS® online storewhile supplies last!
9 ct PEEPS® Peppermint Stars24 count case$20.00 NOW $15.00! Best Before 09/2008
6 ct PEEPS® Tree Decorating Kit 12 count case$20.00NOW $15.00! Best Before 05/2009

6 ct PEEPS®Cookie Flavored Cutouts24 count case$20.00 NOW $15.00! Best Before 05/2008

PEEPS®. Always in Season.™

No comments: