Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tattoos

I was reading the paper at lunch and on the back of the FYI section is an article on tattoos, not just any tattoos, but tattoos for your toilet. That is right the thing you put your butt on. I always wanted a tattoo but I am still leary about them and the pain and there is a certain stigma that still goes with them, I put a fake on once in a while just because but a tattoo for my toilet and they are $10@. I have 4 toilets. Do you know how much sock yarn I can get for $40, quite a bit depending on what I buy. Why on earth would I want to really have a monetary weird relationship with my toilet? Check out toilet-tattoos.com. I did however see a Halloween cover for one though, hmmmmm, wonder if I put it on my Christmas list if mom would buy me one? I bet my brother would because he is weird. Maybe I should buy him one, hhhhmmmmm..

No comments: