Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cats

If you have not read the Yarn Harlot's blog for January 19th you need to. She did a monologue from her cat's perspective while she was trying to take a bath. It is hilarious. I was just getting to sleep last night and I heard this awful noise, what the ? I got up and there in the sitting room off my bedroom is Bucky my youngest, sitting on the treadmill looking all innocent. She can open the closet doors, they swing out and she can get her paw under the door and pop them open. She had somehow knocked over a box about 3 feet high so she could play in it. How did she know the box was in the closet, she was downstairs when I put it in there, i put the box away and closed the closet. I was not even back comfy under the covers and I hear a pop, crash, there was the box again, not getting up, she can play with the box. Cats, I love them dearly but they need to sleep at night like we do.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

YOU Have been tagged
when i read your blog .. i kill myself laughing
STILL haven't started the gloves

Cathy