Wednesday, January 23, 2008

OO EE OO AW AW Bing Bang WallaWalla Bing Bang

Ok if you are an Alvin fan you will know that is from the Witch Doctor song. I remember that song when I was a kid and we lived in LA, that is afterall an LA song. I saw Alvin twice, I remember watching them when I was a kid, how great was the movie and Jason Lee did an excellent job playing DAVE.

I also Enchanted, I had enough sugar to last me a lifetime in that movie. What is the Pepto Bismal commercial, nausea, upset stomach, please dont ever make me watch that movie again. It was not my choice to see. I like Amy Adams and Mr McDreamy but I am still troughing over all the sickness of that movie, not even Mary Poppins was that nauseating.

Movies on my list to see are : Bucket List, Mad Money and the new Diane Lane movie. I will give you my review when I see them.

Alvin 5 Stars
Enchanted -100 Stars

No comments: