Tuesday, January 22, 2008

If I had a tank

Yesterday I had to make 3 trips to Joanns and not fun trips, I am making a cover for my attic fan. First of all magnets do NOT stick to aluminum, why did they make it of aluminum. I had cardboard taped but that was ugly, so my crafty genes took over. Found some hot water tank cover that was perfect, cut it. Hey velcro may do the trick, ok go back to joanns get velcro. The lady who was cutting fabric, let's just say check your yardage, the package comes by feet yet they sell it by the yard, who makes this up? I said I need 12 feet and not paying attention she said 3 yards, i was thinking about something else. I get home and yep I got 3 yards, not the 4 I needed, but wait she gave me an extra 10", what. So back again i go i was making mom one too and needed yardage for hers. Only had 2 1/8 yard left ok give it to me, so back home i go and yep it is slicker than snot on a door knob

OK i digressed as to why i needed a tank. Sitting in the drive through in Burger King, these two girls had to be brainless high maintenance twits. If I had a tank they would be road kill flattened better than the biscuits my dad sat on for his sister, I digress again, that is what happens when you are beyond pissed. They fiddle farted around with their order, threw trash out. As I was waiting for my food they are parked at the end of the drive, a tank would have pushed them into the middle of the street for someone else to flatten them. The passenger then proceeded to throw every bit of trash on the street as they drove off.

Dont you just want to punch people like that? they have no business being allowed to live or breathe in my space. Next time I see you two you better hope I dont have a tank or oozie cos you will no longer piss me off then.

No comments: