Thursday, January 31, 2008

Please go away

I am sick of Britney and her family. Obviously her parents did not raise her to be a decent human being. I am so sick of hearing about her, I heard this morning the media makes $120 million from her being stupid and obnoxious.
Paula Adbul, someone push her down the stairs, YOu are over 40, put it away no one wants to see it anymore, she looked like a slut last night, she claims she has a bad back, would you wear 4" heels?
Justin Timberlake, you AIN'T sexy, never was, never will be, you are nothing but a little skinny scruff, lay down so I can wipe the mud off my shoes on you.
Brad Pitt, see Justin Timberlake.
Georg Clooney, I dont get it either.
Oprah, how arrogant and racist can she get before her 15 minutes of fame are over. I dont know who you think you are but you are not all that.
Election commercials, go away, I am so sick of these, my candidate Fred Thompson is gone, so no one worth voting for.
Ellen, you ain't funny and I dont like to see her straddle a table and dance over it, i just gave myself the heebie jeebies.
Rosie O'donnell and donald trump. As Larry the Cable Guy calls her Rosie o fat ass. they both need to go.

Now Justin if you want to see sexy, look at sean connery in a tux, tom selleck in a tux, sam elliot-just listen to that voice. Margaret Thatcher-that is a classy broad.

So those in my go away list please do us all a favor and go away.

No comments: