Thursday, May 31, 2007

I have my Exchange Partner to Knit for

I have my person to knit for, Jen, emailed her before lunch but not have heard back from her yet, I know patience is not a suit of mine at all, my genes do not have patient DNA in them at all. I have a few bags in mind but dont want to make her something she wont use. I have not heard from the person knitting for me.

Can you believe May is over, it has finally stopped raining for today, more on the way tomorrow, I need to mow.

The kite is still in the tree, will my 40' ladder in the middle of the street be a nuisance while I try to take it down. Too bad my niece is not here I would make her climb the tree and remove it, it is just bugging me something awful.

Since I dont work Fridays, my weekend is 1.5 hours away, hootie hoo.

No comments: