Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tote Exchange IV

I am anxiously awaiting my person to knit for. I have only participated in one exchange and that was dishcloth, so atote is way more exciting and challenging. Purses are so personal, I never bought a purse as a present cos to me they are like a fingerprint, each person has their own unique wants and wishes in a purse. But I will give it my best try. I have about half dozen books and magazines with purses/totes marked to see what strikes my person's fancy. Have you seen the new Harry Potter knit book, the totes for Mrs Weasely and Hermione are so cool. And then there is AlterKnits and Yarn Cocktail and on and on, please stop the new patterns, I can't knit that fast.

I was supposed to get my person last night and I checked my bulk folder and did not see anything unless I did not recognize and deleted it. I will wait til this evening to see.

The baby squirrels are out, last night the cutie was sitting in the bird seed bowl picking out the sunflower seeds. My squirrels are gray with a reddish/brown around the gray part and a white belly, I know many people dont like them but Ifeed them cos they are so cute. I also have 2 stray cats, LIttle Bit (4-had him since he was born, but cant get within 5 feet or he runs) and Skittels, (1-he runs when I look at him out the kitchen window), they get dry cheap cat food and Little Bit gets cooked chicken when I see him, no he is not spoiled. I also have possums and racoons and birds, so quite a little zoo I have.

Well I have to go to a meeting as I am work.

OTN, a pair of Halloween gloves I designed myself, see an earlier post and the mitered square from Mason Dixon, they are my serious projects now, too many others to list or remember, just look around my house at my bags.

No comments: