Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Someone Smack Me!

I just signed up for the Tote International Exchange. I do NOT need another knitting project. But it is a tote and I love bags. I got my dishcloth done for my exchange and it will go in the mail this weekend.

I blocked my gloves for my mom and she gets them on Sunday for Mother's Day. I know wool gloves in May but then she has them for this coming Fall/Winter instead of waiting for Christmas. They came out so nice and soft after blocking them, and I used a bit of my lingerie flakes for softening and making them smell like talcum. I am on my second Halloween glove, I need to get a few things done so I can get it done and blocked then I actually need to make myself a pair of Karen's gloves. Will post pictures when I get home.

Every night I drive by this tree that has had a kite in it for over a month now, will the fire department take a kite out of a tree. At first it put a smile on my face now it is just annoying. Whoever owns the kite, take it down.

Finally the rains have stopped, I was seriously thinking about knitting an ark but dont think it would hold the water out so I am taking twigs and making me one for me and the cats and how much knitting can i get on the raft with me and 4 cats? Perhaps I should take socks cos they take awhile and are small and portable.

I dont want to be at work, I just want to depart the site permanently, honestly working here is a challenge to come in every day and stay, the work is NOT challenging. Only 1333 calendar days (for those who dont want to do the math-that is 12/31/2010).

We are down to the final 4 for Idol, Lakisha go home this evening. While I like her I am a Melinda/Jordin fan. Blake is ok but how of his bee bop noise stuff can one take, I dont think it is a money making venture.

Has anyone seen if Journey is touring this year, I have seen nothing, my fav band, ok my second fav band, The Who is my fav and I got to see Roger Daltrey in February, best concert ever, at 62 he still is an outstanding performer.

I am rambling cos I dont want to be here and I will be off now to work on my Vacation Bible School stuff as we start June 4.

No comments: