Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Blog is BORING

I spend so much time reading other cool blogs like the Yarn Harlot and Mason Dixon and a ton of others, I forget to post to my own. I do post quite a bit on the glove kal i am in but other than that i just read and look for cool stuff. It is May 2 already, where has the year gone? I am so glad hula boy is off Idol, he was a real jerk, making a mockery of the whole thing. He has had his 15 minutes of fame, GO AWAY! Jordin did not do so well last night but I think she will be ok. My girl Melinda, she is so cool, she just gets blown away that people think she is great. I have my mom's Mason Dixon Nina Shawl done that I need to post pics for and another shawl from Knit Picks that I need to post and my gloves, ok I need to make time once a week to post and picture to my own blog. Is it too late to make a New Year's Resolution?

Abby

No comments: