Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day

Whoopie Doo, who really cares but the tree hugging liberals. I recycle everything I can and use my own fabric bags. That is my extent of taking care of the Earth. Like George Carlin said the Earth has been here for billions of years and he really doubts we will destroy it. So there. I did however drive to work in my premium gas burning SUV and will probably do laundry (I am thinking towels, lots of dry time with lots of lint). I might also have to fart or find someone to fart for me. How about I call up a dairy farm and we line up the cows and have them fart in unison, maybe that would knock over a tree hugger. And I see the imposter is campaigning again in Iowa under the guise of touting his energy plan.

If we really want to stop all this global warming and crap, how about we waterboard some liberals so they don't speak and spread the hot air around.

No comments: