Thursday, August 28, 2008

Anal People

Yesterday several of us went to lunch, I was driving the second car. As we sat at the left turn light here comes the manager of the caves up behind me and crossed the two right hand lanes, he drove in the ditch and sat at the across light. He honestly did not want to sit and wait less than a minute (I timed it) to turn when we did. But the funny thing is as he drove towards the entrance some semi was sitting in the middle of the road lost, so he did not get back to work any faster than the rest of us. Honestly I laughed my backside off all the way back to work and thought how sad that he could not just sit for a minute and enjoy the radio or peace and quiet in his car. Some people, well he is an engineer, enough said.

ALso my aunt sent me an email and said she bought some 35quart plastic bins with lids at Dollar General. On the container was a sticker that told people not to put their babies in them with the lid on because it could cause suffocation. What kind of person would put their baby in there WITH the lid on?

Honestly we live in a nation of really stupid people.

No comments: