Monday, July 09, 2007

License To Wed

I love Robin Williams, I don't care what he is doing, he is so funny and can you imagine how his brain works? It makes mine hurt to think bout it. I saw the movie, I loved it and it is funny. The kid that plays his mentee is great, looks just like one of the guys I work with.

Hope everyone had a great 4th, being allergic to sulfur stuff I can't sit outside and watch the fireworks but I am privileged to see them from about every window in my house.

I woke up on the 5th to find someone sleeping in their car outside my living room window. Freaked me out cos I did not know if he was alseep or dead. Called the cops, he was just asleep, I DO NOT live in a neighborhood where you sleep in your car.

The dreaded Tote IV bag is finally done, sure did not turn out like it was supposed to but I would carry it so I am sending it in the mail this afternoon. I will post pics this evening when I get home.

Now on to my DDS exchange.

1 comment:

DDOS Secret Pal said...

OH! I read that as someone sleeping in YOUR car,LOL. either way, good that you called the police. Here, a poor guy was dead in his car for 2 days at a strip mall...different employees thought he was just sleeping. :-(