Thursday, July 12, 2007

Monster Crochet

If you have not visited this blog you need to when you are truly bored and really have an hour or so. In all reality this person is extremely talented because to create these pieces takes some major talent. www.monstercrochet.blogspot.com is a compilation of such things as slices of bacon, slabs of raw meat, a cheeseburger, olive loaf shawl, turkey purse, etc etc etc. I visit it often to see what she comes up with next. While most things I would never attempt to do even though the patterns are there there are some cool things that i printed off such as the bloody finger stumps for my Halloween decorating. I can see some uses for her stuff, like the eyeballs which my mom hates again for Halloween decorating. I was thinking of making my buddy McPhee some of the fingers cos he does Halloween more than I do, imagine that.


PS Someone please take the kite out of the tree.

9 days til the last Harry Potter book comes out. Do you have yours reserved. I do have the Harry Potter knitting book, it is great, too many cool things in there I have to knit, when do I have time? Too bad I have to work to support my addiction, I mean my hobby.

No comments: