Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Subversive Cross Stitch

So today I noticed in the FYI section of my paper there is an article titled Naughty Knotty. It is about naughty knitting. Books such as Dominitrix and Stitch and Bitch and others are mentioned. It is really advertisement for a play in a city about an hour away "Her Knitted Burlesque Review." All the costumes are knitted right down to the G-strings. Apparently Nikol Lohr who wrote Naughty Needles lives in the city. Anyway the point of this is on page 4 of the continued article there is the infamous Bite Me cross stitch from Subversive Cross Stitch, I have the book and the calendar cos that is my saying at work. This website is not for the faint of words because the "F" word is tossed around like no one would be offended. I find most of her patterns something I would definitley find a use for. Anyway it is too cool that such a liberal pansy paper would write a large article such as this. BTW they list this book and the Dominitrix as more kinky craft books.

Back to the comics, must see what bucky cat is up to.

No comments: