Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dog Days of Summer Dishcloth Exchange Questionnaire

Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? How long have you been knitting\crocheting? I do both but prefer knitting, been doing so since I was 4 (am 51)
Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before? yes
What are your favorite cotton yarns? Is there a cotton or linen you’ve been dying to try but have not? Dont know that I have a favorite and not really dying to try any, I love them all
Are there any cotton yarns you don’t enjoy knitting with? no
What type of needle do you prefer using? (Metal/Wood/Plastic) wood
What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? socks, bags, afghans, gloves
Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting? cross stitch, sew, read, garden
What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts? i like almost anything with sugar, am a chocoholic, cant eat splenda though. I love cashews and pecans, hate walnuts. Fig newtons are my fav cookie and i love animal crackers.
What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any? my kitchen is sage green with chickens, my bathrooms are light blue, terra cotta orange, yellow/blue, and sage green
What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike? i love periwinkle, bright colors, not much for fall colors
Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages? coffee, tea, pepsi, dr pepper
Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)? 4 inside furballs, Hermione Grace, Harry Will, Groucho Marx, and Bucky Crookshanks and 1 outside stray Little Bit, they all meow, I do have a 17 year old niece that is like mine
Do you have any allergies? feathers, horses, and sulfur
Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting. My grandmother worked for Cole of California and made Esther Williams' swimsuits for her movies. I love sports cars, Dodgers, The Who, and Journey. I am afraid of worms, but not snakes.

1 comment:

DDOS Secret Pal said...

Hi There!
I just received your name as my Dog Days of Summer secret pal. I'm going to have fun putting a package together for you!