Wednesday, June 27, 2007

ITE IV


I got my bag felted, did not felt as much as I wanted but I am going to finish it this weekend. My spoilee likes polar bears, so I knitted her a white polar bear dishcloth in a soft cotton so she can use it as a washcloth. Did not find any sea turtle stuff yet and it is too hot to mail chocolate so will have to see what I can find that is chocolate but won't melt. I used to find pretty tape measures at Joann's cos everyone needs a pretty tape measure in their purse but have not found any yet, still have stores to check though. I am making a kleenex holder and will find some other "purse" things to put in. I need to finish it this weekend and get it mailed as I have another purse to make for a 55 birthday in July. So here is a picture of my supplies, stay tuned for the finished tote. The yarn is Plymouth Tweed which felts very soft but not a lot cos I put this through 5 times, oh well, I will make it work, that is why we knit isnt to put our special touch on projects. I got the lining which you cant see and two coordinating fabrics. I got a light lining cos there is nothing worse than looking in a dark purse to find something. Well I need to get busy on work, darn it.


1 comment:

Val Campbell said...

Hi! I love your blog! I was wondering about the polar bear dishcloth that you knit - where did you get the pattern? I'd also love to see what it looks like.

Happy knitting,

Val
Nimble Needles