Thursday, August 15, 2024

Waiting

 I got Grayson last night came up by itself and I jumped at the chance to trap.  I got a cancellation apt this morning so he will back this afternoon and released tomorrow afternoon.   

This will make all the kittens and the dad fixed.  I have not seen Licorice since Saturday when I released him. I know my back yard was his safe space and I violated it by trapping him.  I am hoping after he gets over the experience he will come back, he knows there is always a bowl of dry food and all the love I can give him.

This week each of the kittens have come up on their own to eat which is a good sign.  My week next is packed and so Lila will have one last week outside and then the next week I will concentrate on bringing her in.  

I feel like I can breathe knowing I have the 4 fixed and then get Lila in.  It has been a stressful summer with all of this but I hate that someone dumped her and then she had kittens and now....I will have a little feral colony.

Trust me I am NOT giving up on taming the kittens and eventually bringing them in.

No comments: