Friday, August 09, 2024

3 Down, 1 To Go

 Finally got Licorice trapped he is in surgery today to get neutered.  I would put tuna in the trap and he would only go halfway. Last night I tired Sardines and he was like NO.  So I put his regular food next to the Sardines and bam, trapped.  He is gonna hate me for a few days, but he will be much healthier as a feral not getting into fights.  And no more kitties from him.

I have the tabby left, it is tough trying to keep 3 out of the trap and get the right one in.  I have made some progress with the tabby though, who I think is a male.  He sat at my feet last night and ate out of the tray I put their food in.  This morning apparently I was  not moving fast enough to get food put down and he mewed at me like hurry up it has been 8 hours since I last ate.  The kittens are getting closer to me, have not been able to pet them yet but....

Lila will be coming in soon, I think she is pregnant again and I am not going to let her go through that again and I do not want to deal with kittens again.  

Please do not dump your animals.  Take them somewhere, I know the shelters are full, but.... I hope there is a special place in Hell for people who dump animals. 

No comments: