Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunrise, Rose of Sharon, and Lemondrop Melon

Around here if you see a breathtakingly beautiful sunrise you best grab a picture cos 5 minutes later it will change or be gone as these 2 were 5 minutes apart. 






My Rose of Sharon has finally started filling in with lots of blooms.  At least those nasty little beetles have not found her yet, they seem to be next door.  Hopefully they stay next door. I know not a great picture I need to wash my windows.
Sprouts had these lemondrop melons the other day.  Sounded good so I bought one. This morning I cut it open. I was expecting more of a cantaloupe than a honeydew.  I tasted it, no no no never again.  It tasted like a sour lemonade powder in need of  some sugar. It was very overpowering.  I set it out for the racoons, we shall see if they eat it.  It was nasty.  I tried it and I am done.


No comments: