Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I'm Not Much of a Hooker

I am sure that got your attention.  I knit and i crochet.  I have to admit I can make a mean granny square in crochet but that is about it.  I have taken a tunisian crochet class but need to get back to it and work on that skill.  So along comes this cal to make this shawl with lots of colors and lots of different stitches and skills required.  I decided why not, I need to advance my crochet skills, so i bought my yarn and decided to jump in.

You can find all the beginning directions here:  https://itsallinanutshell.com/

I am doing the rainbow colorway but using knitpicks yarn because I did not want to pay $21 to ship across the seas and wait on m yarn to get here.  Today is the first clue and I have leaned to do intarsia with crochet which is pretty cool when the lightbulb finally comes on.  There is a clue ever Wednesday and today is clue 1.

So I have the pattern printed and am off to get my first clue done.
scheepjeshyggecal-black-1