Sunday, January 08, 2017

Dear Melinda

My first response to your thoughts on why Trump won was so childish:  Eat shit and die.  Yes those of us in the part of the USA that you so despise used to say that  a lot as kids (well not in front of our parents because there would have been a spanking or bar of soap washing our potty mouth out) when someone made us mad.  For those of you wondering why I am writing to Melinda see her post in today's Motus Mirror (one of my top 5 fav blogs).


http://www.michellesmirror.com/2017/01/why-trump-won-698-and-counting-open.html#.WHJSNBsrK01 (you can scroll down to my blog list i read and find michelle's mirror and click on this post.)

You progressive elites on both coasts think you are the only ones with any brains, manners, etc.  If you spent any time in the midwest you will see we are very smart, we are very nice, and we have manners.  We don't want your kind here so I am happy you don't want to move here because we are a basket of deplorables.  You lost this election, so put on your big girl panties and get over it.  You think we actually liked the past 8 years where your side pushed that progressive crap down our throats and acted all high and mighty that you knew what was best for me?  You think we like the fact that your side called us bitter and we clinged to our religion and guns?  What do you think founded America in the first place?  We had enough of King George and his better than though progressive bullshit and said enough is enough and we rose up with guns and Bibles and beat them.

I have to wonder if your side really understand what this country would look like if we were truly progressive that you seem to want to have.  Perhaps you should take a vacation in a country like oh I don't know Venezuela, do you really know what is happening there? Probably not because you watch something like MSNBC or CNN and don't get the real news of the world, just what they want you to hear.

I was not a Trump fan and I voted for him to vote against her.  She would have finished Obama's plan to destroy America and then where would we all be.  Do you really want to stand in line all day hoping for a jug of milk and maybe a loaf of bread.  Do you really want a dictator like country where you are told what to think and if you get out of line, well... The progressives that you so desire to run the country would have turned us into a 3rd world country because then they could control ALL of us, your kind included.

I am so tired of all your whining, crying, temper tantrums, safe spaces, etc.  Seriously GROW UP!  Be an adult, go to work, pay your bills and stop with all of this.  You do realize my side is laughing at you.  We did not do this 8 and 4 years ago when we  lost. Oh I cried the night of both of those elections because I knew he wanted to destroy the country and he did succeed in a lot of areas, but the one of gun control for which she was going to succeed getting done come hell  or high water.  However, we picked ourselves and went to work the next day. Yes we complained about how he was destroying the country that we love.  I don't believe your side loves this country but you sure love what Capitalism has got you.

So Melinda, stop, just stop.  I am so tired of you crybabies, you lost, get over it. Sound familiar because that is what you told us.  Meanwhile I am sitting back, watching your side implode while eating popcorn and drinking wine as the show is about to get real.  Guess who will win, my side.  Why?  We have God on our side, yes my gun and my Bible are what I cling to.