Sunday, January 08, 2017

Dear Melinda Part Two

As I sat in church this morning I was thinking about your post.  You called me a lot of names, said I live in a shithole and am basically worthless.  Yet your side screams tolerance at my side every single minute of every single day.  Have you ever been to the flyover country (I really hate that term)? I bet you haven't.  There will always be hate no matter where you  live.  But you see us stupid flyovers do believe in the Bible and try to live a good life.  When was the last time you drove through a small midwest town and everyone either waved to you or said hello.  They don't care that they don't know you, it is how they were raised.  We help our neighbors, shoot we even know who our neighbors are and their entire family.  We have good schools, and yes we have bars.  Where else are we gonna drink ourselves into a stupor to get away from the vile crap your side spews at us.  The flyover country is our safe space and we really would appreciate it if you would stay out of it.  We have seen what your side does to cities like Detroit and Baltimore.  We see how the big cities run by your side have higher taxes, more people on welfare that suck your city budget dry, and more crime than we do.

A lot of the flyovers homeschool because your side has ruined the school system.  You don't teach children the basics, that would readin, writing, and rithmetic.  You know those pesky things that you need to get a job and live a good life.  We don't want our kids in your school system because you think the basics are Capitalism is bad, climate change is worse than ISIS, and if anything bothers you you need a puppy and a coloring page. You know what we do when something bothers us, we chop wood, go to  the gun range, mow the yard, clean closets, go out into the country and scream, go to a movie (yes we have movie theaters).  We don't burn our cities down to the ground and expect the government to give us free crap.

BTW Google fiber is in my block where I live, we do have internet.  We are not hicks like you think we are because when the left wing media shows flyover country most of the people look like the people of Wal-mart.  OMG we have Wal-marts like you would not believe, you can get anything you want there and get it cheap.  We live in affordable houses, utilities, cars, taxes, etc because we don't waste our tax dollars on progressive bullshit projects.

Just exactly do you mean by "brown" people.  You mean the UPS guy or those of Mexican descent.  For your information my Mayor is black, my Police Chief is black and my neighborhood has a mix of whites, asian, blacks, and mexicans.  No one thinks a thing about their skin color, we are NEIGHBORS, and if any of them were in trouble we would be there to help them.  That is what we do.

I dont' want to live in a city where TIF's are passed out like candy at a parade but because my city is left led we pass them out like candy.  If you are a business and you expect to thrive you need to have a dog in the hunt called paying taxes.  We lost a mall who moved to another county because they got a huge TIF and you know what happened.  My property tax went up.  You think that is fair.  No one gives me a break on  paying my taxes.

I have snow to shovel and probably help my neighbors shovel theirs as well, and while I am doing manual labor I will shovel you right out of my head, because frankly I am done with your side and your trying to belittle me and the rest of us flyovers.  You stay where you are and I will stay where I am. You leave me alone and shut up.  You are no better than I am and I am no better than you are.

So goodbye Melinda, you stay on your side of the line and I will stay on mine, but don't lecture me on how superior you are to me, cos that is a fight you are not going to win.