Sunday, February 01, 2015

Memory Lane

Remember I won a pattern from Urban Arts and Crafts owner Karen, her memory lane tote bag.  Before I started on it I wanted to try out the pattern of strips first.  She had made apillow out of the pattern so I decided to give it a try.  Since I painted my bedroom purple, I needed a purple pillow.  So here it is.  It took about 4 hours to make once I figured out how to make the ridge part of each strip, the light bulb finally came on.  Here is the link to the pillow top:  http://www.ialwayspickthethimble.com/2013/10/06/memory-lane-pillow-top/




BTW we had snow again today, it has been snowing off and on all day.  Wed it was 75, yesterday we had rain and it got slushy overnight, today snow and lot of wind and now it will be ice in the morning. I got nowhere to go.