Thursday, September 11, 2014

It's That Time Again

I was at work at my desk, the phone rang, I recognized the number of one of my friends who played hookey that day. I thought he was calling to rag on me that he was home and I was at work.  The first words out of his mouth was go get the Manager and turn on the TV.  Why I asked, because something awful has happened to us. He briefly told me what happened, so I ran to the  manager's office and told him we had to turn on the TV.  We went to the conference room and turned it on. I could not believe what we were watching, word began to spread because when you work for the government, well word spreads like wildfire.  We all watched and waited.  We were sent home for the day and the next day.  Life as we knew it was over, when we came back the security was ramped up and never quit.  The current administration has no idea what happened to us as a country because they perpetuate the hate that the terrorists spew on us.  Evidence of the speech given last night where the first thing out of his mouth was I got Bin Laden.  He is so far over his head; he doesn't have a clue nor does he care.  His purpose is to destroy America not keep us safe. 

My friends turned me on to Sarah Hoyt, today her post made me tear up thinking of how far down the rabbit hole we have gone under this current WH.  http://accordingtohoyt.com/2014/09/11/tonight-im-mewed-up-to-my-heaviness/#comments

I keep hearing something is going to happen today or tomorrow or soon.  Be safe out there and remember we are the best country in the world, when we are gone, the world is gone.