Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Frontier Airlines Just Say No

Frontier Airlines is my favorite airline of all time. I love their staff, so friendly and helpful, I love the animals on the tails, I love the commercials, the only thing I don't like is they don't fly back East like I would love them to do, 15K miles will get your a free ticket and 25K will get you one to Mexico.

In today's business section it appears Southwest would like to purchase Frontier. May I just say how much I dislike Southwest, they are my least favorite airline. I prefer to get a seat assignment not some section to stand in line and stand in line and stand in line. I am not a cow, don't treat me like one. I never wanted to pass toilet paper over my head so my half of the plane could get a free beer, it is not your business how many tubes of lipstick or credit cards are on my possession or any of the other annoying things you did to passengers, I have no idea what you do now as I will go out of my way to not fly Southwest. I do know they still make you stand in line after line without a seat assignment.

Frontier Airlines I beg of you just say to Southwest or I will no longer fly you.

No comments: