Monday, July 21, 2008

Mamma Mia! and Car Tags

I saw the movie on Saturday. WHile I did not dislike it, I thought it was very cheesy. I am also not a Meryl Streep fan. I do not like movies that are musicals. However, I did like a lot of Abba's music, it still was just ok. I give it 2 out of 5 popcorn bags.

Why do we have car tags? Is it so each state can bilk more money out of us? And I have noticed some of them are changing. WHY? If we need car tags, can't we just have a tag that says USA and we each get a number, if we want a personalized one, we can still get it but our plate looks like everyone else's. It makes no sense to me whatsoever as to why we need car tags, just seems like a big waste to me. THey should never change, we should not need a new one unless ours gets all beat up and worn and falls off our car. ANd what is with the little tags we have to buy as well to put on them that people are now stealing. Just seems to me like a huge nuisance we should not have to deal with. Write your congresspeople and tell them just say no to car tags.

No comments: