Thursday, May 16, 2024

Kittens

 Last night Lila came up and she eats a lot for such a little girl. She laid down and let me do some searching.  I am pretty sure she has babies somewhere cos of all she ate, her nipples are huge and there is no fur around them and she has a floppy stomach.  I need to see if I can find where she has them and rescue all of them.  I did watch her a bit last night and saw the 2 houses she went in between.  I need to be careful and not spook her while following her so she does not move them.  I hope they are safe where they are and wish me luck in capturing all of them.  She was waiting for me when I got up and she has never been up to eat in the morning, so.....


On another note: Blue Bell now has a root beer float flavor. I do love the Dr Pepper float and Bride's Cake, so now I have 3 flavors to choose from when it goes on sale.



No comments: