Sunday, May 26, 2024

Freedom

 Sitting on the front porch drinking my coffee this morning with Lila, she is eating and there is not a sound but all the different birds singing this morning.  I had .32" of rain last night and everything is all clean and green.  The flowers are blooming, the birds are singing and having babies and it got me to thinking about what it would be like if we all lived in those 15 minute cities.  We would lose all of this.  To all of you who gave your life so I could have this morning I thank you from the bottom of my heart. 

This weekend is not about the pool opening and hot dogs and burgers on the grill but to thank those who made it possible for us to have the pools, hot dogs, and hamburgers.  May we never forget what we have and what we could lose.  


No comments: