Thursday, September 22, 2022

My First Birthday

 I had my first birthday on the 17th.  Of course we had a celebration there was cake.  Well a crocheted cake but it had lots of fiber, hahaha.  I got a new outfit with a crown and a sign and well it was a great day.  OH look there are gifts and there is LightBulb my kitty. 

My outfit the week before was kind of sedate and my dresser is trying to find some shoes to better match my outfits, i think she said something about spray painting some of the shoes she has.  I really need some brown shoes cos she made the cutest brown sweater/dress/beret outfit but what color do i wear with them?

 I got a new rug and afghan for September.  

Last week the dog outfit was coming along, just need to sew on the sequins and the dress rehearsal is Saturday, I am not going but there will be lots of pictures.  






 

 



No comments: