Monday, September 05, 2022

Holiday Already

 So here we are school has barely started and we have a day off.  It is just weird everyone trying to get back to normal when we may never get back to normal.

Oh well I have things to look forward, my birthday is the 17th and I have a new outfit and I think I spied a cake somewhere and a new cupcake recipe to share cupcakes with everyone.  My outfit this week is kind of a weird yarn but it is crinkly and I love it.  It is a bit chilly in my classroom so I asked for a sweater and got this cool shrug, it is just right.  Look at those clear shoes, they are fun, people think I do not have shoes on.  HAHAHA

I spied my muslin sample for my gala dress being made today, I need to find the perfect orange shoes for it.  Now to see what my hat will look like, can't wait to see it.

Hope everyone has a good week.



No comments: