Saturday, October 03, 2020

What To Do

 I have wanted a life size skeleton for Halloween to dress up and put in the window.  While I would love to hang it outside we have a little thief in the block who thinks everything belongs to her.  So it would have to be in the house somewhere.  I am not paying the price they want so I have gone to plan B.  Yesterday at work they had these mannequins priced from $80-$100 for only $30.  Because I work I get a 20% discount.  So I picked this up.  I want to do something for Halloween with it, but have not decided what yet.  So off to Pinterest to look for some costume ideas and see what I can come up with or I may work on it all year long and put it up for next year. I am thinking maybe in the corner window in the living room with some lights so those who drive through can see him.



So I popped over to Pinterest to see what costumes they might have and Medussa kept popping up. I have a head that can be redone with a black wig and makeup and I have a snake wreath that I can incorporate into the outfit. I know it is a male mannequin but who cares?




No comments: