Saturday, October 03, 2020

Wrens

 I love the wrens.  I rarely see them but this morning the tom cat was in the sitting room and started attacking the window.  There is a hole in the screen by a tree scratching that I am going to remove and the poor thing got in between the screen and window.  So I put the cats up and opened the window hoping I could grab him, nope he flew to the dining room and tried to fly out the window then into the kitchen into 2 windows and finally landed on top of the fridge. I could see he was stunned as his eyes were closed and he let me pick him up with a fight. I carried him out the deck rail and put him down and petted him and talked to him. He finally opened his eyes and sat for a minute and flew off. I hope he will be ok, isn't he gorgeous?





No comments: