Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Don't Make Me Roll My Eyes at You

https://www.yahoo.com/makers/never-say-this-to-a-knitter-really-just-dont-do-108914213375.html?soc_src=mags&soc_trk=ma

This article talks about why you don't tell a knitter you should sell that in a store.  Basically the cost of supplies and the fact that most crap you buy is crap.  I also don't like the I can buy that at Wal-Mart.  Well no you can not for many reasons but if you want something at Wal-mart instead of paying me for a hand made garment, go ahead. 

I know most people don't mean anything demeaning by these comments of you should sell that at a store but it is.  So if I make you something it is not cheap because just my time alone is worth more than I would have paid for a similar garment and most likely it is made with love and you just can't buy love.