Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Dear FemiNazis

http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/26648-companies-to-support-if-you-love-america-and-want-to-annoy-liberals

So the lefty Femi Nazis made a list of companies we should not shop at because all the left Femi Nazis care about are your body parts.  Really please don't, they are none of your business.

So the first one is Hobby Lobby, I should own stock as much as I am in there.  I LOVE HL and will shop there until I die or they close.  I am surprised you did not put CFA on your list because they are right after HL in how much you hate companies.  Some of the places I will never step foot in but not because of you; I simply don't care to shop there.  Don't even start on me not shopping at Wal-Mart. 

So how about you shut your piehole and find something worthwhile to protest over and I will shop where I want to.